Walk, talk, control and become Iron-Man with UBTech’s new Iron-Man MK50 robot.
We had a lot of fun with this little guy!
Standing tall at just over 32cm, they’ve managed to pack a lot of goodies into the MK50.
- AR (Augmented Reality).
- Movement controls from your smart device.
- Code/Program the MK50.
- Record voice and video messages to the robot.
- Custom LED lighting.
- Movement sensors.
All you need is a smart phone or tablet (see compatible devices below) to try your hand at AR combat missions, take down incoming bogies in your lounge room.
The UBTech Iron-Man MK50 retails for $398.
Mark, Jules and Fish got their hands on the MK50 and took it for a test-flight:
Gameplay AR below:
For more information head to UBTech’s website.
The Iron Man MK50 Robot by UBTECH requires a smart device (iPhone/Android or tablet in order to launch and interact with the app. The app requires 1 GB of RAM.
Compatible/supported smart devices:
- Minimum OS version: 11.0 ARKit required
- Supported devices: iPhone6S and up, iPad Pro and up
- Minimum OS version: 7.0+ (API level 23)
- Optimally performed on devices that have ARCore
- BEST Supported devices: Samsung Galaxy A5, A8+, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Huawei P20, P20 Pro, LG V30+, G6